You’re looking for the best way to keep your company on the move. But with more and more mobility alternatives and mobility suppliers entering the market, efficient fleet & mobility management has become increasingly complex.
Our team is here to help. We recognize that total cost of ownership (TCO) is the key to identifying cost saving potential and reducing operating expenses. Dragintra is ready to support you in defining the strategies and actions that will tackle your key cost drivers.
It all begins with an in-depth analysis of cost cutting options for your vehicle fleet. We look at your purchasing and lease contracts, invoices, insurance policies, operational and communication processes and degree of expert knowledge you can call on. Next, we help you to get more out of your current mobility and fleet set-up. Our know-how and experience means we can guarantee average cost savings of up to 20%, simply by optimizing your existing single and multi-supplier contracts and processes.
Our service offering in more detail
Our Fleet & Process Scan provides a snapshot of your vehicle fleet. It’s the fast way to list all your savings and other opportunities in one overview. The extensive analysis of your fleet’s structure covers the following points:
- Car & Mobility Policy – a benchmark of your current car scheme and driver agreement.
- Purchasing contracts, such as cars, fuel, mobility cards and accessories.
- We analyze and benchmark lease contracts at component level: e.g., the form of financing, repair and maintenance, depreciation percentage, administration costs, management fees and insurance premiums.
- Terms and conditions, optimal durations and kilometers.
- Processes: how your vehicle fleet is organized and administrated and who is involved in this, including task division and communication.
- Reporting: what is available, are reports informative enough, the purpose of reports and their frequency.
Insurance premiums account for about 15% of the total lease rate. It is therefore essential to manage this properly. Here are some of the things our surveys uncover:
- A large proportion of fleet owners are insufficiently familiar with the way in which their car insurance contracts are arranged.
- Too little information and knowledge is available to properly negotiate premiums and conditions with leasing companies and insurers.
- Many fleet owners work with several leasing companies, which all have their own insurance policies with different terms and conditions.
The Fleet Insurance Scan provides you with the necessary insight to make the right choices about the type of insurance that best suits your organization. We analyze:
- Terms and Conditions
- Benchmark Premiums
- Premium/Claims Ratio
- Insurance Arrangements
- Claims Management
The Fleet Insurance Scan gives you a complete picture of your insurance situation. The results are presented in a comprehensive report and include an executive summary. This is further explained in a presentation about improvement opportunities.
We can negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers and service providers so you get the most cost-effective supply with the corresponding terms and conditions. We continuously follow and anticipate market and price developments to ensure your deals remain up to date. And when it comes to including new mobility and mobility card providers, we will negotiate the best-value integrated solution in line with your custom needs.
The operational management of a vehicle fleet is very labor intensive. Our teams of experts have all the necessary skills to manage this on your behalf. Our external fleet management service package comprises the following modules:
- Contract management
- Fuel cards management
- Pool vehicle management
- Maintaining contact with drivers (helpdesk)
- Monitoring of new vehicle ordering process
- Multi-bidding process
- Data management and administrative tasks
- Invoice checking of all suppliers
- Reporting on various levels
- Issuing improvement proposals
Personal mobility budgets are the latest trend in vehicle fleet management. We therefore offer various mobility solutions for our customers. Mobility budgets enable drivers to manage their own transport requirements, irrespective of whether this involves car, rail or other modes of transport. Supporting all these transport options and monitoring their corresponding budgets is labor intensive and time consuming. Dragintra knows the market, the opportunities and the potential pitfalls with MAAS solutions.